SEO Tutorial 3 Section: Keyword Optimization
SEO Tutorial 3 Section: Keyword Optimization
What is keyword optimization?
When a user wants to find an answer from a search engine, he must enter "content", and this content refers to a keyword. The search engine will find the best answer for the user based on the keyword entered by the user. Keyword optimization is the core thing of SEO, and it is not a short article that can be summarized completely. The learning of keyword optimization is a step-by-step process of understanding.
Website keyword optimization step 1: Types of keywords
First, in addition to the target keywords (target keywords can refer to the second section of the tutorial), we must also know other keywords and the differences in the usage of various keywords.
1. Brand keywords: For example, the website of the well-known self-media person Lu Songsong: Lu Songsong's blog: www.lusongsong.com, Lu Songsong is a brand, such as pushing a forum: bbs.tui18.com, pushing a brand is a brand. This kind of brand is unique to your own website.
Brand keywords may have nothing to do with the content of your website, but they are necessary for many sites. As your popularity gradually increases, others will search for your brand. The words enter the website instead of other keywords. It does not mean that all websites are required, such as: TXT guitar music network, directly using keywords as the website name may get better rankings and more traffic.
2. Related keywords: For example, "SEO" is the main keyword of the website. When users search for SEO, they will also search for: SEO optimization, SEO tutorials, SEO learning, etc. These words are related keywords, and so are related keywords. The main keywords of our website must be considered in the daily optimization work. Each relevant keyword may bring considerable traffic.
3. Long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords refer to keywords that are expanded from core keywords and can bring us a small amount of traffic. Long-tail keywords and related keywords are not clearly defined. I think that a keyword that has considerable traffic is related keywords, and that which brings little or very little traffic is long-tail keywords.
Long tail keywords are derived from target keywords and related keywords. Do not underestimate the role of long-tail keywords. As a grassroots webmaster, you must especially learn to use them. Grassroots webmasters generally have extremely limited resources, and both target keywords and related keyword rankings can hardly surpass others (early stage of website development).
For current search engines, traffic is an important criterion for search engines to judge the authority of your website. Just imagine why a site without any traffic should assign you weight.
Website keyword optimization step 2: Selection of keywords Choose keywords from the perspective of users! Any keyword selection is based on this foundation.
1. Mining keywords: I won't talk about some cliche things, here are two tools for everyone, SEO love station toolkit and Baidu bidding background add-on function, the specific content can refer to this article: dry goods! Long-tail keyword ranking method for seo articles in 2015.
2. Choose keywords: keywords that will generate search behavior are effective keywords. If we set up some professional keywords from the perspective of companies and enterprises, it will be meaningless to increase website weight and traffic. The choice of keywords is not static. For some keywords that are highly competitive and difficult to optimize, they should be discarded in the early stage. We should choose some less difficult keywords to optimize, gradually increase the weight of the website, and then consider the difficulty of optimization. Higher keywords.
Website keyword optimization step 3: Keyword optimization
In the previous tutorial, we have written about how to optimize the keywords of the title. The keyword optimization of channel pages, list pages, and special pages are similar to the optimization methods of website titles. However, the selected keywords are related keywords. This section mainly introduces how to optimize the keywords of the content page. The key role of the content page is nothing more than two functions: improving the ranking of long-tail keywords and improving the ranking of the website's main keywords.
1. Long-tail keyword ranking optimization: first is the mining of long-tail keywords. I will not elaborate on the ones already mentioned above. Then there is filtering. After all, the space of a page is very limited. Generally, two to three long-tail keywords are used. Words, these long tail keywords are best related or synonymous. The key words on the content page should be "Four Places" (you can click Baidu for the word Four Places), but don't use it mechanically. Smart people should only appear in the right place. Remember not to pile up too much, or the gains outweigh the losses.
2. Optimization of main keywords: refers to the optimization of the internal links of our website. We can add description text to the appropriate word in the article. If "SEO tutorial" appears, we can add a link to the catalog page for this word. Play a recommended role. We have to remember that useful recommendations will increase the weight. If I add descriptive text to the word "enhance" here, it will not only have no effect, but will affect the user experience. Anything that does not work or counteract the user experience Operations are not in line with SEO optimization.
3. Data analysis: Inductive summary is a necessary step for us to do everything, and data analysis is the summary stage of our SEO work, page inclusion situation, long-tail word ranking, page traffic, page stay time, page bounce rate, long The internal and external links of the ending words and the keyword ratio all need statistical analysis. The writer SEO Research Association Network columnist: king
Declared: SEO Research Association Member column belong to original content experts, represent the personal views, to authorize the use of SEO Research Association Network; For reprint please indicate the source and retain the willing! .